Testing with Squish or Selenium and writing your scripts in Python?
Want to work with an innovative company, testing cutting edge technology to improve healthcare services?
Keen to provide high quality software to hospital environments across the UK and US?
We’re keen to speak to hear from test engineers with automation experience, please do apply for a chat!
As Software Tester you will play a key role in the Quality Assurance team to ensure the software created by the engineering team is fit for purpose. Most of the work will involve working closely with the product team and developers. As Test Enginer will be pivotal in ensuring the system is delivered with high quality, both by being involved in the testing stage of the application and its deployment. Navenio’s Tester will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure system quality
Responsibilities for Software Tester:
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure that Navenio products meet (and exceed) end user expectations
- Develop automated test frameworks to ensure web/mobile application are comprehensively tested, both as individual components and when integrated with the wider system
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Executing System and user acceptance tests and producing test reports
- Manage and mentor junior test engineers, ensuring the QA process is efficient and undertaken to a high standard
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of new issues in order to generate root cause identification and resolution
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Develop and maintain automated and manual test procedures
- Contribute to product development and planning to ensure excellent quality
- Maintaining CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins jobs) to run automated tests daily
- Accountable to the Test Manager at Navenio
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software quality