Have experience in coordinating projects?
Enjoy being customer facing and training staff from a wide variety of backgrounds?
Do you enjoy the travel which comes from a field based role?
We’d love to speak to you about an Implementation support Coordinator role here at Navenio. You’ll be working on our client sites, setting up and training in preparation for our software to go live all the way through to helping out with the technology through going live and after support and refresher training for our long standing clients.
Please note, this is a field based role, requiring working away from home Mon-Friday across the UK. (There may even be opportunity for US travel as we grow!)
We are a fast growing business with new products and services being added continually. As such, the role will develop and change over time as we improve what we’re currently doing and move into new areas of operation. However, we envisage that your duties will include the following:
- Being the on-site day to day ‘go to’ person for the client through the venue setup and on boarding stages of implementation to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Coordinating the physical implementation of the service at client sites. This would include setting tasks for Implementation Support Assistants (ISAs), testing the solution prior to deployment, and training all impacted users
- Liaising with Navenio colleagues, particularly Change Management, first line support, and DevOps, to ensure effective communication and coordination of activities on customer projects
- Managing the deployment of new products and features for existing customers as they become available
- Assisting with the creation of implementation plans, communication plans and success criteria with key stakeholders
- Acting as the ‘product advocate’, to ensure positive engagement of our solution using appropriate communication collateral, face to face briefings and any ‘user engagement’ schemes that become available
- Participate in internal process improvement projects to drive down resource required on Implementation projects whilst still delivering the same quality deployments to our customers