Have experience in coordinating projects?
Enjoy being customer facing and training staff from a wide variety of backgrounds?
Do you enjoy the travel which comes from a field based role?
We’d love to speak to you about an Implementation support Coordinator role here at Navenio. You’ll be working on our client sites, setting up and training in preparation for our software to go live all the way through to helping out with the technology through going live and after support and refresher training for our long standing clients.
Please note, this is a field based role, requiring working away from home Mon-Friday across the UK. (There may even be opportunity for US travel as we grow!)
We are a fast growing business with new products and services being added continually. As such, the role will develop and change over time as we improve what we’re currently doing and move into new areas of operation. However, we envisage that your duties will include the following:
- Being the on-site day to day ‘go to’ person for the client through the venue setup and on boarding stages of implementation to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Coordinating the physical implementation of the service at client sites. This would include setting tasks for Implementation Support Assistants (ISAs), testing the solution prior to deployment, and training all impacted users
- Liaising with Navenio colleagues, particularly Change Management, first line support, and DevOps, to ensure effective communication and coordination of activities on customer projects
- Managing the deployment of new products and features for existing customers as they become available
- Assisting with the creation of implementation plans, communication plans and success criteria with key stakeholders
- Acting as the ‘product advocate’, to ensure positive engagement of our solution using appropriate communication collateral, face to face briefings and any ‘user engagement’ schemes that become available
- Participate in internal process improvement projects to drive down resource required on Implementation projects whilst still delivering the same quality deployments to our customers
As Implementation Support Consultant you’ll need to have experience with the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills who can connect and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experienced in implementation, project management, or deployment, ideally within a tech/software context
- A self starter and somebody who goes looking for more to do
- Can motivate colleagues and clients during if any challenges are encountered during projects
- Keen to constantly improve, taking on feedback from colleagues across Navenio
- Open to extensive travel Monday to Friday within the UK. This could lead to 5 days/4 nights away from home. There is also potential for travel to the US.
- Someone who relishes taking on additional responsibility and is up for a new challenge
- Interest in, and ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes, product, and the way they conduct their work
- Able to pass DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) checks due to the nature of client environments
We’d particularly love it if you have:
- Previous experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Project management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2)
Benefits of working with Navenio are not just working within a great team to build awesome products; there are budgets for training, conferences and books. You’re given responsibility for your work and freedom to get it done whilst still having a supportive environment.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Private Health
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life Cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular company socials