Want to work within a healthcare environment, making a real difference to efficiency within hospitals?
Eager to learn and work within a supportive, customer facing role onsite?
If so, we’d love to hear from here at Navenio! Please read on and apply.
Please note, this role is based at several sites around Nottingham and Leicester. Driving is not essential but ability to travel between these locations is.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 4 months.
We are a fast growing business with new products and services being added continually. As such, the role will develop and change over time as we improve what we’re currently doing and move into new areas of operation. However, we envisage that your duties will include the following:
- Supporting manual map validation, technical setup of Navenio, and testing the solution in hospitals.
- Testing the solution prior to deployment, training all impacted users, and supporting the rollout of Navenio systems in a hospital.
- Maintaining regular contact with the Customer Programme Manager and Implementation Consultants, to ensure they are correctly informed and aware of areas which may require further Implementation support.
- Assisting with the deployment of new products and features for existing customers as they become available.
- Due to the nature of the role some early mornings or late evenings will be required to provide training to various shifts of staff within the hospitals. All overtime is paid.
- Proven people and communication skills
- Someone who relishes taking on additional responsibility and is up for a new challenge
- Interest in, and ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- Ability to operate reliably and consistently without direct supervision
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes, product, and the way they conduct their work
- Able to pass DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) checks due to the nature of client environments
- Previous experience in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Open to extensive travel Monday to Friday within the UK. This could lead to 5 days/4 nights away from home
The Salary for this position is £22,000.
Benefits of working with Navenio are not just working within a great team to build awesome products; there are budgets for training, conferences and books. You’re given responsibility for your work and freedom to get it done whilst still having a supportive environment.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Private Health
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthy snacks
- Regular company socials