Are you a Research Scientist or Research Engineer who enjoys tackling challenging research problems using Python and C++?
Looking for an opportunity to take ownership of projects, with autonomy to develop the solution you choose?
Want to work with our patented technology to make a real difference to the efficiency of healthcare services?
If you’d like to join a friendly, driven team and think you have what it takes to help keep pushing Navenio forwards, we’d love you to talk to you!
You will become part of a fast-moving research and development team working in indoor localization and mapping. Some example work areas for this team include inertial / visual / radio data signal processing, probabilistic state estimation, seamless localisation with changing environment and crowdsourced data processing.
You will research and solve real world problems arising from customer needs first through rapid prototyping and then implementing the solution as robust clean code using test driven development. In addition to developing new capabilities, you will improve and optimize our indoor location engine.
We have an open, friendly and supportive work environment. We value out of the box thinking and good problem solving skills. We brain storm in small groups and encourage team members to lead sub projects. If you come from an academic background, this role will provide you with an opportunity to improve your software development skills through peer based learning. If you already have good software development skills through your previous experience, we will highly value these. Our focus is to create novel capabilities in our localisation stack that deliver business value.
We value learning and personal development, and are evolving our use of tools and technologies as the business grows. We expect the team to continue to grow to support the company’s rapid growth.
- Research, design and develop innovative solutions to challenging real-world problems for indoor localisation and mapping
- Investigate different solutions and iterate through rapid prototyping
- Deliver robust implementations and clean code through test driven development
- Contribute to improvements and maintenance of our indoor location engine
- Write unit tests, contribute to our continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver novel capabilities