Are you a Software Tester with automation experience?
Have you written your own code in Python Java?
Want to work for an innovative company to build and progress your career?
Come speak to us at Navenio! We’re a friendly bunch, our software testers work in an incredibly collaborative environment with our development and technical teams. There’s plenty of opportunity to take responsibility as you grow your career here too.
The Software Tester will play a key role in the Quality Assurance team to ensure the software created by the engineering team is fit for purpose. Most of the work will involve working closing with the product team and developers. Both the test and development team use Python scripting. You will be pivotal in ensuring the system is delivered with high quality, both by being involved in the testing stage of the application and its deployment. You will conduct automated and manual tests to ensure system quality
- Automation Tester will work closely with the Development team to ensure that Navenio products meet (and exceed) end user expectations
- Develop automated test frameworks using Python to ensure web/mobile application are comprehensively tested, both as individual components and when integrated with the wider system
- Develop and maintain system and user acceptance tests and scripts based on product requirements
- Management of test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested
- Executing System and user acceptance tests and producing test reports
- Develop automated and manual test procedures
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software quality
- Accountable to the Test Lead at Navenio
Key skills and experience
- Experience in Automation testing Experience of test scripting using Python or Java for a web-based application
- Experience of developing test framework using Selenium, Squish or similar tools
- Experience using GIT
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, testing user stories, and participating in SCRUM, sprint planning and backlog review activities
- Experience of web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering or Information technology is required.
- Excellent documentation skills – test cases, defect reports, test execution reports
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Well organized and good attention to detail
- Able to work to tight timescales
- Good inter-personal skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Databases, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience using Jenkins or any other CI/CD tools
- Experience in BDD test framework
- ISTQB Foundation certification
Benefits of working with Navenio are not just working within a great team to build awesome products; there are budgets for training, conferences and books. You’re given responsibility for your work and freedom to get it done whilst still having a supportive environment.
- 10% Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution
- Private Health
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthy snacks
- Regular company socials