Want to work within a healthcare environment, making a real difference to efficiency within hospitals?
Keen to travel and work in different areas?
Eager to learn and work within a supportive, customer facing role onsite?
If so, we’d love to hear from here at Navenio! Please read on and apply.
Please note, extensive travel is required in this role from Mon-Fri day most weeks.
This is a fixed term contract for a period of 4 months.
We are a fast growing business with new products and services being added continually. As such, the role will develop and change over time as we improve what we’re currently doing and move into new areas of operation. However, we envisage that your duties will include the following:
- Supporting manual map validation, technical setup of Navenio, and testing the solution in hospitals.
- Testing the solution prior to deployment, training all impacted users, and supporting the rollout of Navenio systems in a hospital.
- Maintaining regular contact with the Customer Programme Manager and Implementation Consultants, to ensure they are correctly informed and aware of areas which may require further Implementation support.
- Assisting with the deployment of new products and features for existing customers as they become available.
- Due to the nature of the role some early mornings or late evenings will be required to provide training to various shifts of staff within the hospitals. All overtime is paid.