Navenio Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This notice, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting this website (Site), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this notice.
For the purpose of the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018 (Regulations), the data controller is Navenio Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 09845565) at 60 St Aldates, Floor 2, Oxford OX1 1ST.
We are a registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office under number ZA187351
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on this Site, interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our newsletter service, make an enquiry about our products and services or log a support ticket. The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
- Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement. More information on how cookies work, what cookies we use and why can be found in our Cookie Notice (see below).
- Information we receive from other sources. This is information that we receive about you if you use any other websites we work with. In this case we will have informed you, when we collected that data, if we intend to share your data internally. We will also have told you for what purposes we will share your data. This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Social Media platforms. We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, located in countries outside of the UK and the EU. Where these countries are not considered to provide adequate protections under the Regulations, or where the platform-provider does not operate under the Privacy Shield framework (or similar arrangements), you will be asked to give your explicit consent to your data being processed at the time the data is collected. You will be free to withdraw your consent at any time, although your personal contact data will be removed from the site anyway once the enquiry has been processed.
- Analytics. Our Site uses Squarespace and LinkedIn Analytics to collect information about how visitors use the Site. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
2. Uses made of the information
Information we receive from you. All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or to notify you of changes to our services;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To comply with our record keeping and information storage obligations (please see the “Where we store your personal data” section below for more details).
Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site; and
- Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our, your or others’ rights, property, safety or other interests.
4. Legal basis for processing
Contract. Certain personal information we collect about you is processed on the basis that it is needed for a contract we have with you or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract with us.
Consent. All other personal information we collect is processed on the basis of your consent. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
5. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this notice, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
All data sent via web-site forms will be passed through a third-party relay service and deleted after 30 days.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site, and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent or we no longer have a contract with you);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you under a subject access request you can contact us at email@example.com
If you feel that your rights have been breached in any way, you should contact Navenio at the address given above or lodge an official complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website (https://ico.org.uk) or by writing to: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
This Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow any of these links, you should note that the websites have their own privacy policies and you should check these policies before submitting any personal data to them. We do not accept responsibility or liability for these websites or their content.
7. Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information about cookies
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that, if you agree to their use, is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device. It contains information that is transferred to your hard drive.
The cookies that we use can be split into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the Site.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to the Site and to see how they move around within the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
2. The cookies we use
We currently only use the following analytical cookies:
- SquareSpace Analytics
- LinkedIn Pixel
Analytical cookies allow us to better craft the user experience based on your page view experiences.
3. How you can block cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use the Site. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site or use the functionalities contained on it.